Saturday, August 2, 2014

Product of the Day



Hot Flex Creme




I got a sample of this so long ago from my hairdresser that I thought I would never use it. But thanks to the product clean out happening this summer, I tried it at a horse show in Springfield, Illinois--the perfect place to test drive a product that says it will prevent frizz and keep the luster in a 'do.

First things first, this stuff worked fine. It went in my wet hair after a shower, I blow dried it, and then curled it. As soon as I was done, it looked really nice--it made my hair shinier, the curls bouncier. But after awhile sitting at the show in the humid air, the frizz still attacked. 

Stuff like this just doesn't do a whole lot for my hair, as discussed multiple times before. But it's not the product's fault! It did what it said it would, at least for a little while. I did buy a full size, just because it works as a heat protectant as well as a tamer. As far as frizz control, though, there are better things that will do better things for my hair, especially in the hot summer weather. I'm of mixed opinion...

♥   Rating: 7.5/10   

No comments:

Post a Comment