Friday, August 1, 2014

Product of the Day


Brow Tint Pen in Natural Taupe


After hearing not only Zoe, but Gabby and others talk about the Soap & Glory Brow Archery pen, I was a little confused. A pen? For your brows? How can that possibly look good? Even though the Soap & Glory one was too expensive for a spontaneous brow pen purchase, I decided to give this one a try. I have been blown away by the results.

Though the idea of a brow pen scared me a little, since I have a rockin' brow game all on my own, I had been searching recently for something to fill in the gaps and clean up my look a little bit. Enter the news of Brow Archery, and curiosity was born. On a trip to a Walgreens in Springfield, Illinois, I discovered the magnificence that is Milani Cosmetics.

I bought not only this fabulous brow pen in 01 Natural Taupe, but an Ultra Fine liquid eye liner in 01 Black Vinyl and a nail polish in 32A Golden Romance. By using these three products, I immediately fell in love with this brand and especially this brow pen. It goes on smoothly, it gives color without drawing on the brows, and it is fairly priced. I might try the Soap & Glory one next time (if I can get my hands on it in the US...), but for the moment, I'm happy!

My wish list now includes even more products from Milani, including their baked blushes, their Lip Intense liquid colors, and especially their new Bella Eyes gel powder eyeshadow. Everything from this brand needs my attention, as far as I'm concerned. I'm excited to find a retailer to try out all of these beautiful products!

♥   Rating: 10/10   

No comments:

Post a Comment