Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Clothing Haul


One of my favorite summertime activities is shopping for great clothes that I can wear into the school year. Over the past month, I've found some awesome deals and steals (as well as a few splurges...) that will help create the foundation for Fall Term 2014 and beyond. But I seem to have been on a kick, since all of these items have that one little thing about them that makes them stand out!

I found these items at a variety of places, including TJ Maxx, Kohl's, Boston Store, and Forever 21. I usually like to look at multiple stores to see the multiple options. I guess I like the hunt rather than simply ordering clothes from a website all at once. That can be fun, but only when I'm crunched for time and need something right away. When I can, I love to go on shopping adventures!









Unfortunately, I got a lot of these on sale, so there are no longer links for them. I did put prices and stores, though, so happy hunting for similar items! I know it stinks when something isn't still available, but I love when something comes down drastically in price but is still a designer item! Here's the list:

     ♥   Free People lace yoke sweater, $40, Boston Store   
     ♥   White dress with lace hem, $20, TJ Maxx
     ♥   Open back floral tunic, $18, Forever 21
     ♥   Black Rainn purple blouse, $58, Boston Store [x]
     ♥   Philosophy floral blouse, $20, TJ Maxx
     ♥   Embellished collar tank, $20, Forever 21
     ♥   LC Lauren Conrad lace collar tank, $44, Kohl's
     ♥   Lacy Floral Batwing top, $23 [x]

Thanks for reading all the way to the end! If you enjoyed this post, let me know, and I can do more hauls. I'm almost always finding new stuff to (over)fill my closet, so I'd be happy to share them with you!

Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment