Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Product of the Day


Nail Scrubbers


Yet another free sample that has finally gotten used. Though I'm usually the biggest Butter London fan (it's from England and it's nail polish--what's not to love?), I was more than a little disappointed in these scrubbers. 


Okay, forgive me for being blunt, but the Butter London scrubbers are nonsense. It might be because I was using them outside, but the pad dried up before I could even finish one hand. The package says all ten nails in one pad, but there’s no way that was going to happen. Even with me trying to ration space so that five nails would fit onto one side, the thing still dried up when I was cleaning off my pinky.

I'm still upset that this scrubber didn't work. Like I said, I usually love Butter London, and there's no reason why this reputable nail polish brand shouldn't be able to make a usable polish removing pad, but... it just didn't do the job for me. Just the drugstore brand remover on two cotton pads worked better than this, which is sad. 

♥   Rating: 3/10   

No comments:

Post a Comment