Thursday, August 7, 2014

Product of the Day


Medium Hold Hairspray


I bought this hairspray on a whim when Target first introduced the Toni & Guy line about a year ago. After hearing so many good things about the Sea Salt Spray from Zoe a few years ago, I thought I would give this a try. I use hairspray a lot to hold my curls during the winter, and I use this one almost exclusively to do so.

For a long time, hairspray was a weird item for me--I use a lot of heavy duty hairspray to hold my bun into place while showing, so I thought everyday hairsprays would be the same horrible, sticky formula that wouldn't wash out of my hair until three showers later.

Thankfully, I found the incredible L'Oreal Elnett spray for my show hair (holds like a helmet and brushes out as soon as I'm done) and the Toni & Guy classic spray for everyday. I love that this one doesn't smell offensive, has just enough hold to get me through the day, but still leaves my curls soft and touchable. Not that I'd ever let anyone touch my hair...

Seriously, though, this stuff is great. I've already gone through one can and repurchased another to get me through next fall and winter. I don't use it as much in the summer, since I leave my hair natural a lot. But when I want some summer curls, I use this to keep them bouncy all day long. 

♥   Rating: 9.5/10   

No comments:

Post a Comment