Sunday, August 3, 2014

Product of the Day


Lash Domination Volumizing Mascara



If I had to pick one thing to put on my face, it would have to be mascara. That's why I stick to what I know I like, and I don't really like to spend money on things that I'm unsure about. And whatever I do buy has to be perfect. All that being said, I would definitely buy a full tube of this mascara--and that's saying something.

Although I'm not a huge fan of plastic applicators, like the one of Benefit They're Real fame, I didn't mind this 'ProTwist180' wand. It looks daunting, but it works simply enough. I could still feel the plastic touch my eyes, but I got over it once I saw the amazing results.

The description says this mascara will volumize, lengthen, thicken, separate, and last long, and I'm certain it does all of those. The formula is thick without being clumpy, workable without being thin, and delivers the best set of lashes I've seen since my classic Hypnôse Drama--but it's $10 less. Next time I go to Ulta, I'm definitely giving the bareMinerals counter a visit. 

♥   Rating: 9.5/10   

No comments:

Post a Comment