Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Product of the Day


Endless Silky Eye Pen in Black Noir


Usually, I'm strictly a kohl or liquid eyeliner girl. But after soaring reviews from both Zoe and Louise about this creamy eye pencil, I had to give it a try. Though my oily eyelids prevent me from truly appreciating this product (sigh), I still reach for it when I need an easy option for my lids.

Yes, I have oily eyelids. Yes, it gets in the way of me liking many products that others rave about. But even though my stupid eyelids make wearing super creamy formula eyeliners almost impossible, I still find myself using this to create softer, more laid back looks for everyday eyes.

Throughout the day, the line I make on my lash line will transfer heavily to the middle crease of my eye, but I find that happens because of my face rather than the formula itself. It does say waterproof, though I'm slightly skeptical of that, even with my excessively oily lids. There is quite a bit of transfer, especially after a hard workout. When I wear it low enough on my lids to avoid constant contact with my upper lid, though, the line stays perfectly the entire day. 

My favorite part about this product has to be the ease of application. Endless Silky certainly describes this correctly, because I've never used something so easy to smooth and work with. Plus, the pigmentation is incredible--one line and done. That much black is packed into this tiny pen. I love it.

♥   Rating: 7.5/10   

No comments:

Post a Comment