Monday, August 11, 2014

Product of the Day


Pore Refining Toner


Before I went back to my dermatologist recommended skincare routine, I loved this stuff. I saw results within a week, and my skin had never looked better. Large pores have always been my nemesis, I just never knew what to do to fix it. Sadly, this clashes with my prescription medication, otherwise I would be using it every day for the rest of my life.

I'm so upset that this causes a harsh reaction with my medicine. Before I went back unto it, though, I used this and couldn't get over the rapid shrinking of my mammoth pores. It worked the best on my cheeks, but the pores on my nose also shrunk immensely. Really, any help I got from this was appreciated.

Last winter, I used up an entire bottle of the regular formula Neutrogena toner and didn't see too much difference in my skin. I think that because it was winter, it was just doing what the elements would have done anyway: dry out my skin. With this pore refining formula in the humid Wisconsin (& North Carolina, & Illinois, & Kentucky...) summer, though, my skin looks that best it has in quite some time.
I'm going to try and ease it back into my regime somehow. The results it gives are worth it. 

♥   Rating: 9.5/10   

No comments:

Post a Comment